Office hours on any Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Mill on the Brue, Trendle Farm, Tower Hill, Bruton BA10 0BA (map below)
The items you can donate in Bruton are:
- men’s clothes: especially smaller sizes, new underwear (preferably jersey boxers), new socks, warm and easy dry clothing like fleeces and tracksuit trousers, hoodies, jackets, waterproof trousers, footwear especially trainers sizes 40-43, walking boots, hats, gloves, scarves.
- women’s clothing: especially new underwear, extra small, small & medium sizes, tracksuit bottoms, long sleeved tops, boots and shoes (no heels), bras, maternity wear. We can now accept less modest summer clothing (for Africa). Any evening wear will be sold to raise funds, as we cannot send it. No beach wear thanks!
- teenage boys clothing (ages 12-17 or small men’s): especially new underwear, socks, tracksuit bottoms, jeans, hoodies, trainers (ideally black, 40-43);
- clothes for teenage girls, children and babies, especially new underwear, socks, easy care clothes.
- wind-up or solar torches & lanterns, mobile phones (preferably unlocked smart phones), power banks for phones, 3 mobile network SIMs, Lycra sims, tents (1-2 person pop-up), rucksacks, day packs;
- bedding: blankets, sleeping bags, pillow cases and duvet covers, camping mats, foil emergency blankets, hand warmers;
- materials for making reusable sanitary towel packs: sheets, towels, fabric, scissors and needles (safely packed please), sewing thread, velcro, toiletry bags;
- cold & flu relief for those on the streets: small packs tissues, nasal spray, cough mixture, throat lozenges, cold relief capsules, vaseline, lip balm, facial moisturiser;
- hygiene: toilet paper, men’s razors, wash bags, men’s deodorant, travel sized items: shower gel, shampoo, conditioner. Baby wipes, nappies (nos 4, 5 & 6), cloth nappies, sanitary towels (no tampons);
- medical: bandages, hand sanitiser, incontinence pads & pants, plasters, spectacles, crutches, walking sticks;
- parcel tape, sticky labels, permanent markers, thick rubber bands;
- please only donate clean dry items in good condition. If you wouldn’t buy it – don’t give it. No stains, damage, missing parts, rips, holes, broken zips, inappropriate slogans, camouflage, etc.;
- we are now accepting both summer and winter clothing.
For large (full car) loads, and larger items such as baby carriers, travel cots, pushchairs, zimmer frames, wheelchairs etc it would help if you would take them straight to Frome (see below).