We welcome your donations at our main warehouse at Your Storage Space, Unit 1, Wallbridge, Frome BA11 5JZ (see map below) every Monday 13.30 – 15.30 (except bank holidays).
If you can’t wait till then, please take your donations to:
Storagebase, 1 Cornbrash, Commerce Park, Frome BA 11 2FD and say they are for RAISE. Click here for opening times.
- men’s clothes: especially smaller sizes, new underwear (preferably jersey boxers), warm and easy dry clothing like fleeces and tracksuit trousers, hoodies, jackets, waterproof trousers, footwear especially trainers sizes 40-43, walking boots, hats, gloves, scarves.
- women’s clothing: especially new underwear, extra small, small & medium sizes, tracksuit bottoms, long sleeved tops, boots and shoes (no heels), bras, maternity wear. We can now accept less modest summer clothing (for Africa). Any evening wear will be sold to raise funds, as we cannot send it. No beach wear thanks!
- teenage boys clothing (ages 12-17 or small men’s): especially new underwear, tracksuit bottoms, jeans, hoodies, trainers (ideally black, 40-43);
- clothes for teenage girls, children and babies, especially new underwear, easy care clothes. No obvious school uniforms.
- wind-up or solar torches & lanterns, mobile phones (preferably unlocked), 3 mobile network SIMs, Lycra sims, tents (1-2 person pop-up), rucksacks, day packs;
- bedding: blankets, sleeping bags, duvets, pillow cases and duvet covers in dark neutral colours, camping mats, foil emergency blankets, hand warmers;
- materials for making reusable sanitary towel packs: sheets, towels, fabric, scissors and needles (safely packed please), sewing thread, velcro, toiletry bags;
- cold & flu relief packs for those on the streets: small packs tissues, nasal spray, cough mixture, throat lozenges, cold relief capsules, vaseline, lip balm, facial moisturiser;
- hygiene: toilet paper, men’s razors, wash bags, men’s deodorant, travel sized items: shower gel, shampoo, conditioner. Baby wipes, nappies (nos 4, 5 & 6), cloth nappies, sanitary towels (no tampons);
- medical: bandages, hand sanitiser, incontinence pads & pants, plasters, zimmer frames, spectacles, wheelchairs, crutches, walking sticks;
- baby carriers, travel cots, pushchairs;
- large cardboard boxes, parcel tape, permanent markers, thick rubber bands;
- please only donate clean dry items in good condition. If you wouldn’t buy it – don’t give it. No stains, damage, missing parts, rips, holes, broken zips, inappropriate slogans, camouflage, etc.;
- we are now accepting both summer and winter clothing.